Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Another baby??? She must be crazy!

On August 7, 2012, William Kurt Matthidess was born at 9:16PM.  He was 20 inches long and 7 pounds 14 ounces.


He was pretty angry during his first bath.



All better now.


Tate checking out his little brother.  He seemed to be okay with it in the picture, but he did inform us that the baby had to stay at the hospital and not come home with us.


Here's my mom and Colt checking out the baby.


Colt loves to kiss the baby.  It's so cute!


The three boys together!

4 comments:

Angie said...

I did not realize how much Tate and Colt look alike. How cute, Kellie! Four boys will be even more fun :)

Smitty 1, 2 , 3 and 4 said...

So great! I've been thinking of you and your little family. I hope your all adjusted to life with three and doing well. It was great seeing the pictures!! Take care and hugs!
Jamie

Smitty 1, 2 , 3 and 4 said...

you're not your... ugh.

Natalie said...

Handsome boys! Congrats!!