Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Trespassing at the Naval Academy



Last Sunday, we decided to go to Annapolis, Maryland for the day. We had a great time walking around the town where we spotted an alley named after Tate.




Then we walked around the Naval Academy. Tate loved looking at all of the boats that passed by.






After we returned home, I decided to make some chocolate gingerbread cows and states of Wisconsin (No, we don't have any other cookie cutouts other than that. One day I need to invest in some. Until then, we will be eating cookies in the shapes of cows and the state of Wisconsin). As I was baking, Tate decided that he wanted to observe me cooking.




For some reason, Tate really like to watch things cook and mix together. We'll have to see if he continues this interest when he gets older.


I'll leave you guys with a short video of Tate watching the boats go by.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that you have him in the kitchen with you. I'm a firm believer that all boys should leave home knowing how to cook several meals. My husband can make a mean box of mac and cheese and that's about it. Also, he has little desire to learn. Had his mother started him in the kitchen young, made it fun and reminded him that women like a man who can cook, I would have loved the woman even more. How this slips past mothers of boys, I have no idea!