Ed also reads to him. Here he’s reading Tate a book about Sherman – can’t you see Tate taking it all in?
Here are a few pictures of Ed playing with Tate after their reading session...
On our way to the book fair, I decided to call my sister to see what she was doing. During the fall on Saturdays, my nieces will have soccer games. I found out that my oldest niece, Cela, was playing. So…we decided to stop by and watch the rest of the game. My sister’s three oldest children play soccer – Cailin and Ambria on one team and Cela on the older team. It’s always a lot of fun watching them play. When Ed was Iraq, I lived in Harrisonburg and I used to referee the soccer games with my father, which was a lot of fun. I think that Tate enjoyed watching the kids play – he always seems to like watching kids play sports. I just hope that he likes to play sports when he’s older.
After the game, I took a few pictures of my nieces and nephew.
Here’s Ambria and Cailin. Cailin is #38 and Ambria is the one carrying the folding chair. Earlier Ambria proclaimed to my sister that she could carry the two folding chairs because she had been “working out in gym”. My sister let her carry one – the chair is as big as she is!
Here’s my sister and her youngest, Joey/baby Joey.
1 comment:
Kelly, he is so cute! I love the pictures of Ed reading to him. We have a few pictures of Matt reading to Liv and her face like that. Priceless!
My girls love to read, despite me not always staying on top of it on a daily basis. Sometimes, I'll find Olivia reading to her dolls and she now "reads" her favorite books to Matt, Lila and I. Of course, Lila does whatever Liv does. And, Matt and I always have our face in a book. So, I think/hope our girls will keep up w/their love of reading.
Glad you are near family again. What a nice treat!
Post a Comment