Friday, October 3, 2008

A Little Hair Loss

Yes, that's right! Tate is losing his hair. As I have said in a previous blog, he likes to press his face against the side of his bassinet. Well, it turns out that he also likes to rub his head into the side/corner of the bassinet as well. He lost so much hair that Ed thought that Whiskers, our black and white cat, had infiltrated his bassinet and left her hair behind as evidence.


(I don't think that the picture does the hair loss justice, but you can see a little hair in the upper right-hand corner.)
Of course, I thought that as well when I saw the bed, but then I thought, "How can such a fat cat get into a small baby bed without tipping it over and making a mess?".


(And yes, that picture was taken after the baby's arrival. Doesn't she look enthused about the new baby?)


Then I looked at Tate's hair and noticed his balding areas on the sides of his head (hopefully, this episode isn't foreshadowing Tate's future of hair loss).


2 comments:

Angie said...

All this about Tate, and I'm just thinking, "That is a FAT cat." (Not that we have anything to talk about around here. My brother nicknamed our cat, Chubs, 10 years ago or more.)

wesleysmom said...

I remember Wesley losing a lot of his hair too. I expect Nathan to start losing a lot more soon. He has already started losing some on the side but fortunately has a nice tuft on his head.