Monday, February 8, 2010

Snow Insanity and Tate

The snow finally stopped, but the work just began on Saturday. We received at least 22 inches of snow. It was unbelievable! What's even more unbelievable, we're supposed to get even more. I'm not sure where they're going to put it all. We have absolutely no more space for snow...










On a happier note: Tate is still doing cute things. Because we were house-bound for a couple of days, he was able to watch me clean A LOT (especially the kitchen). So, now he enjoys stepping on our kitchen stool and cleaning the counters with any drying cloth that might be around. I would have posted a picture of him cleaning, but they turned out blurry. So, I had to settle for him posing with the cloth on top of the stool.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a love/hate relationship with my kids cleaning. I try to always remember to hand them a spray bottle of water. But, sometimes I forget and they use the good stuff (non-toxic natural stuff - but still) and waste a lot.

I can't believe how much snow you all have gotten!