During our visit to Wisconsin, we traveled to various places. Because Tate is a good observer, we decided to take Tate to the Racine Zoo.
We also traveled to the Shedd Aquarium in Chicago where he was able to study fish. We had to stand outside in the freezing cold (I should say "the freezing wind" -- there's a reason why they call Chicago the Windy City) waiting to get inside.
Once we entered the aquarium, everything was nice and toasty. So, we were able to enjoy ourselves.
He also took his first train ride, which was to Chicago…
Before we left Chicago, we had to get a family picture with the city in the background.
Not only did we expose him to different animals and fish, we also exposed him to different scents. We took him to the Spice House in Milwaukee. Our initial intent was not to expose him to different scents. I went there in search of spices that I cannot find elsewhere and while I searched, Ed let Tate smell the various spices. Notice the tongue always sticking out while he tries to smell.


Finally, we exposed him to different sounds and took him to the Harley Davidson Museum in Milwaukee.
Unfortunately, because we went to the Harley Museum, Ed now has dreams of owning some sort of motorcycle.
Here are some miscellaneous pictures of Tate with his Mutti or Aunt Cherie taken during our trip...


1 comment:
We have that same baby carrier. LOVE it!
Post a Comment