Traditionally, we open gifts according to age. Of course, things can get a little crazy with six kids below the age of ten. Tate went first and enjoyed eating the paper again, which made my dad nervous for some reason. I would think that he would be used to stuff like that now – my sister lets her kids run wild and put all sorts of things in their mouths (just this past summer my nephew, Joey, decided to try to eat a rock while watching my nieces play softball).
I’ll leave you guys with some pictures of my family – If you look closely at my nieces, they all wore summer dresses. They are so funny! I must say that I liked all of their dresses (Cela is wearing the red polka dot dress; Cailin is wearing the black and white polka dot dress; Ambria is wearing the purple Asian style dress; Alexia is wearing the pink dress; and Joey is the only other small boy with spiky hair).
Here's are the boys hanging out.
2 comments:
He's getting so big, Kelly. Jeez, they grow so quickly.
Letting the Christmas spirit last a bit longer! Sounds like fun.
Post a Comment