So…last Thursday, he arched his way off of the couch. Fortunately, when he fell off of the couch, he fell on his hiney and slumped over on a pillow that I had on the floor. I couldn’t believe it when I found him in this position! I felt so guilty for the rest of the day and watched him like a hawk to make sure that everything was okay.
Saturday, Ed took Tate for the morning to the Air and Space Museum in Dulles. So…during their little outing, I decided to get a haircut. And yes, I cut it all off!
I’m happy with the haircut. It’s so easy to style and Tate doesn’t grab for my hair anymore. Now, I just don’t know what I’m going to do with it when I workout.
I’ll leave everyone with a couple of pictures of Tate (as you will see, Tate has a new toy that he likes to chew on besides his hands).
2 comments:
Great haircut. I want to cut mine again; it's been years. But, I need to drop 10 lbs b/c my face is still too fat for a short haircut.
And, he's growing so fast!
Cute haircut. Don't feel too bad about falling. Dr. Raney told me after Ashlyn was born that all babies fall off of something eventually and not to feel too bad about it. I know that I still did with both of my kids, though. And, Christopher seems determined to fall more. He reaches down to the drawers when I am changing his diaper and wants to go head first down the stairs.
Oh, I also meant to tell you. Apparently, my cat can get over (or under) the baby gate. I thought he was too fat for either possibility, but he was downstairs in his litter box one day with the gate up. Good thing, too, since I keep forgetting to open the gate when Christopher is asleep.
Post a Comment